WA Risk Odyssey 2017: The Risk Function of the Future
31 Seats Available
24 Aug 2017 08:30 AM
KPMG Building, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
WA Risk Odyssey 2017: The Risk Function of the Future, join the RMIA WA Chapter for a full day Risk Odyssey event!
Date: Thursday 24 August
Time: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Location: KPMG Building, 235 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
- RMIA Members: $300
- RMIA Certification Holders: $200
- Non members: $400
Organisations operate in a turbulent and interconnected world. Economic volatility is the new norm and the past is no longer a good predictor of the future. The technologies of the fourth industrial revolution will inevitably transform the world in many ways potentially linking disparate events and adding complexity to analysis and management of risks. The inherent uncertainty in the potential of these developments is making the risk function indispensable to organisations as they look for opportunities in the shifting landscape.
Given the unprecedented complexity of the changes, speakers at the 2017 RMIA WA Odyssey will cover a range of strategic and technical topics that, in combination, are aimed at providing the delegates with an insight into:
- the main drivers behind the evolution of the risk function;
- possible approaches to risk that organisations should consider today to ensure they remain protected in the future; and
- the skills and capabilities the risk management professionals are likely to require to extract maximum value from the risk function.
- Claire Negus, Commercial and Governance Executive
- Chris Carter, Product Group Risk Manager, Rio Tinto
- Kevin Smout, Partner, KPMG
- Ian Hord, Risk & Insurance Manager, Western Power
- Chris Corless, Risk and Assurance Manager, Orica
Dan Pritchard, CEO, Dynamiq Global
Register now to attend!
Parking Options: Wilsons Carpark, KPMG Building basement. Access and egress off Spring Street
Price includes; catering
CPD Points: 6
Thank you to our event sponsor: